Sunday, April 9, 2017

Stress

Now, I've been going through the videos I took for the editing, but I still have about 20 minutes of video to sift through and it seems that I will take some new shots to get the feel of the introduction I envisioned. Unfortunately, I have to complete this part before around 5 tomorrow, according to my schedule, so that I can get to the creation reflection. However, the rest of my life doesn't seem to agree because I have a competition to complete for my computer science class by tomorrow at 11:59.

Since I've always been aware that I don't plan things well when it comes to my academic life, I did try and space this project out as much as possible so that I would have enough time to do it. Yet, here I am, suffering today and the next three days just to turn everything else on time. SO: here's my seemingly daily life lesson for anyone that may be thinking about following a schedule like mine- DON'T. It will not end well for your personal health and you will be stuck inside during your spring break as you hear about your friends going on trips and basically living life to the fullest. I am having a WONDERFUL TIME in my household working for school.

To sum it up, to whomever this may concern, pretty please with sugar on top, plan ahead for your projects and think of me, your friendly neighborhood blogger, whenever you think about slacking off. I'm off to work. Wish me luck!


Picture:
"Redirect Notice." Redirect Notice. N.p., n.d. Web. <https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjMpNHd3ZjTAhXD5SYKHc2NDgkQjxwIAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencemag.org%2Fcareers%2F2014%2F07%2Fstressed-out-postdoc&psig=AFQjCNE7tXMQQueg7Di88eqUhS1qnIGudw&ust=1491873937632297>.

No comments:

Post a Comment