Sunday, April 2, 2017

First Day of Film + Future Plans

During this week, I plan on looking over the past footage of the day. From what I have seen so far, there seems to be small inconsistencies in lighting, something that can easily be fixed through filming some extra scenes later in the week as well as editing through them.



Besides the film itself, I still need to find a possible recording of music to use throughout the beginning of the introduction. According to this site, classical music does still have copyright infringement, usually by the players of composers. Therefore, I have to find a solution to this problem, and fast. I'm still weighing my options, but I believe if I record a friend of mine playing a song created before the 1900's, I should be in the clear and not have to follow any of the common rules of copy written music.


(Picture of Piano)
Simply Piano by Joytunes. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.joytunes.com/simply-piano

No comments:

Post a Comment