Sunday, April 9, 2017

Shoppin' for Chopin

Now, the premise of this film introduction is for it to be centered around a piano player and a an accident that leaves his hands permanently damaged, inhibiting him from playing piano ever again. So, because of the theme and tone of the introduction, I knew I had to have a rather somber piano song playing throughout. So who else has sadder music than Chopin himself?




Now, I used to play piano myself for a while, and I always preferred classical music than modern, popularized songs. Because of this, I got the opportunity to play Chopin quite a bit, and whenever I did, I'd almost always find myself tearing up. So, I had originally planned to have my old Piano teacher, Mrs. Carreño(Much Love), play a piece for me, which I would record and then add to the video. However, due to various circumstances, she was unable to play for me. Because of this, I set forth on a quest to find a non-copy-written version of Chopin's songs.

After some time searching, I came across this website , which had one of my favorite pieces by Chopin and what do you know? It's a ROYALTY FREE PIANO SOLO. So, I will be using the song and crediting it either in the actual video or the blog post including the video. Either way, I'm all set for the music in the introduction.


Picture:
"Chopin." ClassicalRadio.com. N.p., n.d. Web.


Music:
"Royalty Free Classical Music." Free Music Public Domain. N.p., n.d. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment